-What About the ‘About’ Page?

 ABOUT? WHO ARE YOU?

It is a mere afterthought on so many blog and websites yet the ‘About’ page is the second most viewed page on every site. Not only that but also the second destination of nearly every new visitor that comes aboard.

It is really amazing how many bloggers totally ignore the opportunity to say something about who they are, what their goals are, and what their site is all about. It gives new visitors reasons to come back and even subscribe to your future posts. The ‘About’ page is really all about building up your readership.

On my sites I also include a ‘Contact’ link for those who want to get in touch with me for some reason or another. I usually set up a separate email just for that purpose in order to easily control the spam and yet make it possible for readers to actually send me a message or observation.

No comments:

Post a Comment