-The Importance of Browser Checks

 It is a good idea to check out how your blog or website reacts and loads on different browsers!

I have known this in the past and have noticed that my blogs look somewhat different using different browsers and the loading times varied. My daughter alerted me one time a couple of years ago that my site looked somewhat distorted on her Mac–she was using Safari as many Mac folk do. After that I had her checking it out once in awhile.

Right now I have the current versions of Firefox, Edge, Safari, and Chrome installed on my computer just for a quick check. However, it takes up a lot of memory. Here is a great site where you can check out how your blog or website resolves on all of the different browsers and versions currently in use:

<<<Browser Shots>>>    

No comments:

Post a Comment