The Blogging Ministry: The Vision and Goal

This week saw the first anniversary of my experience with Blogging. I posted about the initial vision for a blogging ministry and about some of my experiences on my home Blog: ANSWERS For The Faith.

In the process of looking at how far I have really come in a year, what I have learned, and what I wish I didn’t do; I came to the conclusion that maybe, just maybe some of my experiences might be helpful to others who are just starting out, and maybe also for some who have been around awhile. Believe me when I say that I have done just about everything wrong and yet have survived.

I am more excited today about the possibilities of Blogging as a form of ministry than when I started. I now see an unlimited potential for Blogging as a form and a tool of Ministry. I would like to make it easier for those starting out like I did with little or no knowledge about the internet or blogging.
The plan: We’re going to look at different kinds of blogging as a potential tool of ministry. We’re going to explore some of the easier blogging tools that are out there. All of this from the perspective of a beginning luddite technophobe such as myself, who didn’t know how to right click 12 months ago.

The Goal: To help those who know little or nothing about Blogging get started in a blogging ministry; and provide some basic information and basic tools to make it a whole lot easier.

No comments:

Post a Comment